ATPS Support offers a range of "supportive services" responding to people with thoughts of suicide, suicide bereavement, bereavement and issues arising from the global pandemic of COVID 19.
(1) Advice, Listening & Signposting
(3) Bereavement Counselling
(4) Suicide Bereavement Support
(5) Cross-Cultural Counselling
(6) Therapeutic Mentoring for Children & Adults
(7) Online Suicide Prevention Training with Support
(8) Compassion Circles/Groups aka Care Spaces
A Collaborative Team
Our core team also collaborates with a range of other organisations, so if we cannot help we can refer you to the appropriate support. We are seeking to provide the best practice from these other organisations.
We take self-referrals/organisational. We are not a crisis service and will respond within 24hours. All our associates/practitioners are licenced/registered and accredited by their governing bodies carrying full indemnity insurance.
Get in touch
For further information contact us using the following details or use the referral form:
Tel: +44 (0)1803 226227
Mob: +44 (0)7528 241400
Referral Form: Google Form
© Action To Prevent Suicide. All rights reserved.